Prime 1 Studio is excited to present the Joker Statue designed by no one else, but incredibly talented Lee Bermejo, an American comics artist best known for his collaborations with writer Brian Azzarello including the Joker graphic novel.
Lee Bermejo’s Joker design is very dark with stunningly realistic features. Even the base is specially designed by Mr. Bermejo featuring Batman (from Batman: Noel graphic novel) chained to a stone which gives the whole statue even darker look.
The Joker Statue includes in total of four alternate Portraits, three Head Stands and three interchangeable right-hand holding a Revolver, Knife and Playing Cards.
The Joker statue, Concept design by Lee Bermejo, stands approximately 71 cm tall and this is the ultimate must have for all Joker fans.
– Statue Size approximately 71 x 44 x 42 cm
– Head Stand Size approximately 16 x 15 cm
– One (1) designed theme base
– Three (3) Head Stands
– Three (3) interchangeable right-hand holding a Revolver, Knife and Playing Cards
– Four (4) alternate Portraits (Regular, Laughing, Damaged, Horror Expression)